Friday, June 21, 2013

My Favorite Places - Stanton Home Furnishings in Virginia Highlands Atlanta

You know that happy feeling of finding a store that just suits you. It fits your personality and style. It gives you that surge of inspiration. Well thats what happened to me when I walked into Stanton Home Furnishings in the Virginia Highlands neighborhood of Atlanta.






What is even more amazing is that my husband loved the store, too. Somehow that store and not some designer we had to pay thousands of dollars to merge our style. It was amazing. I took some pictures of the some items we really loved and want to recreate for cheap. Because lets just say this store was NOT reasonably priced.




There also were some pillows that looked very familiar. 



I loved this fabric in pillows and may consider making some but I think it will be too much with the ottoman.



Which I still need to finish the other pillows so the couch doesnt look so bare but of course the sewing machine is on the fritz and I am too lazy to hand sew all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment